Saturday 14 February 2009

Howdy!



Hey there! Let me introduce myself…

I am a very friendly, happy-go-lucky kind of girl and love interacting with and meeting new people. Being brought up in the welsh countryside, I am very much a country bumpkin and am at my happiest when exploring the great outdoors. I have a ‘get up and go’ attitude towards life and relish a good challenge. I love music, films, galleries, museums and am known to enjoy the odd beer!

If my friends were to describe me in three words I believe that they would be; outgoing, smiley and loyal.



My all time favourite song: Joy Division Love will tear us apart
My all time favourite film (if pushed to name one!): True Romance
My favourite book (to date): Margaret Atwood ‘Handmaids Tale’

10 Likes:

- Tea and cake
- Folk music
- Wildlife programmes
- Sunflowers
- Street Art
- Europe
- Running
- Hats and scarves
- Period dramas
- The beach

10 Dislikes:

- Rain
- People that spit (with no good reason)
- Horror films
- Chat shows
- Wasps
- Fizzy drinks
- Size zero
- Sambucca (a complex, love-hate relationship!)
- Trance music
- People that are too big for their boots.

No comments: